• Protect your family against the unexpected.
• Build and protect your wealth and investments.
Reasons to have an estate plan:
• Provide adequately for your spouse and children.
• Distribute your assets according to your wishes.
• You choose the guardian for your minor children, not the courts.
• Appoint your own Power of Attorney for financial and medical decisions.
• Reduce amount of deferred taxes.
• Reduce probate, legal and executor fees.
• Provide funds for all final expenses and liabilities.
• Decrease the time and potential problems to settle your estate.
• Pass on your business to your spouse, children or other party.
• Gift money or assets to a charity of your choice.
• Build your retirement plan.
• Plan and invest to achieve your financial goals and dreams, NO MATTER HOW BIG THEY ARE.
• Life Insurance (temporary, Permanent, Universal Life).
• Critical Illness (Temporary and Permanent).
• Disability (Accident, Sickness).
• Health Plan.
• Travel Insurance (Visitor/Snowbird/All Inclusive) Protect your finances while on a trip or when having visitors at home.
• Annuity/Income For Life.